Day 41

I completed creating the tests for what I have currently.  There is one test that I can’t seem to figure out and I created an issue for it in GitHub.

I also found a nice extension for running the tests so that I am not constantly manually running the command line argument; .NET Core Test Explorer.  It seems to discover the tests easily and quickly.  It gives a nice visualization of what tests were run, failed, passed, actual and expected results, along with keeping a log of the most recent execution.

Now that I have the tests completed, 99% of them anyway, I can continue on with more Katas.

Happy Coding!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s